With the development of the Internet, roulette has become more diverse, and many different versions and branches have appeared. In classic roulette, numbers from 1 to 36, as well as “0”, also called “zero,” are applied to the wheel. A roulette table is a field on which the same numbers as on the online roulette wheel are displayed in the form of a table, as well as various types of bets.
Roulette Table: General Aspects, Strategy & Odds
The goal of the roulette game is to predict the winning number and make a bet on it. Bets can be divided into three types. Internal Bets (Inside Bets) – these are bets on specific numbers, which are located on the playing field in the form of a table. Outside Bets are all other bets, namely: red/white, odd / even, number intervals, etc. The term “external” came from the fact that such bets are placed on the fields located on the edge of the playing field with numbers. Virtually all participants can bet on all numbers at casino roulette table. Besides:
- Making bets on additional fields common to some numbers of roulette table can also help to develop a strategy on how to win roulette;
- Payout ratios in case of a win are usually standard but may vary depending on the type of roulette. It should be borne in mind that the very designation of rates may vary;
- When betting on “red”, the payout can be indicated as 2:1. But in some casinos, such a payout can be indicated 1:1 and shows a net win;
- Roulette table is a mathematically determined device based on the fact that roulette odds and payouts are not equal (usually less) to the chances of a winning number.
In practice, roulette is unpredictable, and history knows cases where players won and lost large amounts of money at roulette just because they were too lucky or, on the contrary, were not.
Types Of Roulette: The Distinctive Features
This simple game has several varieties: there is American and European roulette, as well as French, which is similar to European. Now about all the nuances:
- In European roulette wheel is divided into 37 sectors, painted in red and black, while the colors must be alternated. Each of the sectors is numbered from 0 to 36. The sectors are distributed so that the ball with equal probability could stop at each digit;
- The main feature of American roulette is in the presence of the “double zero” sector. Despite some differences between European and American roulette table, the rules and roulette strategy remain almost unchanged;
- The French version allows players to play roulette with maximum win even in case of failure with the “zero”. It is possible thanks to the rules of “En Prison” and “La Partage”.
Although the size of gambling tables in online casinos is much closer to the American one, roulette is mainly called European.