Roulette became popular due to its simple rules and high winning odds. You can take all just if you guess the winning number and color. Certainly, this is a game of chance but you need to get familiar with some roulette tricks to get the best results and a high payout rate. The correct gaming strategy can affect your chances of winning.
Feel bored of roulette? Try to take some time and play pokies for real money in Australia, then return back.
Best Online Roulette Payout Tricks
Roulette provides an amazing variety of betting opportunities, but all the bets are quite straightforward. Take the bet type into account – remember that different types of wagers amount to certain numbers of chips. The bet type you choose depends on the bet amount and the situation. To get the correct payout, make sure that you put your chips in exactly the right place on the table. If your chip isn’t in the right spot, you’ll miss the payout.
How do the roulette payouts work? The formula is ‘x to 1’. That means you’ll win x dollars for every dollar you’ve bet. Let’s have a closer look. The single number bet features a payout of 35 to 1. If you win, you’ll get your dollar back and the $35 as a prize.
Some Electronic Roulette Tricks To Help You Win
Electronic roulette tables are very popular in some countries where the traditional roulette is illegal. The electronic version of the game is also based on the random number outcome. But still, you can learn some tricks that can help you become successful. There are some aspects of the game that can affect your chances of winning.
- Use bonus spins to play for free. Never play for real money if you don’t have enough practice. Free spins can be given to new gamers or as a daily or monthly promotion.
- Analyze your mistakes and polish up your gaming skills all the time.
- Never give up being on the losing string, go on using the roulette tricks.
- Use all the available software such as roulette trainers, diagrams, and calculators.
- Choose the roulette variation with the low house advantage. It is known that European Roulette provides higher odds because this variation has only one zero. American Roulette features double zero and it lowers your chances of winning.
- Think of your bet amount and analyze the situation to select the most appropriate bet type. Take into account the outcome probability, success percentage, and expected return to figure out the next move.
- Choose a more familiar table layout. It can help you guess the winning numbers more often.
Despine the fact that the gambler’s success when playing roulette depends on the wheel spinning and the random ball movements, this game involves some logical thinking and the ability to predict. If you choose the roulette variation that suits you best, you will get more winning opportunities.
The success when playing roulette depends on the wheel spinning and the random ball movements. Players make wagers placing the chips on numbers and colors.
As soon as the wheel starts spinning, the ball is moving along the track. The total prize is taken by the one who guessed the winning number. Players are usually interested in how to calculate Roulette payouts in any sequence of events including the case when the ball lands on the green.
What Happens When The Ball lands On Green?
Unless you’re betting on zero, all wagers lose when the ball lands on the green. At first, let’s have a look at the green payouts for the American roulette wheel. When the bet is placed on zero, the payout is 35 to 1 if this bet hits. When you bet on double zero, the payout will be 35 to 1 again. It’s quite a tricky thing because your chance to win is a little bit reduced. You may lose everything if the odds are against you.
But what is the intended purpose of the green section? The green zero provides the game with an element of risk. There is no fun at all in betting on a sure thing, the wheel adds a slight house edge by including the zero. This is what makes roulette such a challenging thing to play. There is a wonderful chance of winning when you make your wagers, but the smallest chance of losing is what creates an incredibly exciting experience and tension when playing.
How to Calculate The American Roulette Payouts And Odds?
American Roulette is one of the most challenging roulette variations and gamblers often wonder about its odds and payouts. To put it simply, the game features the additional double zero and it drags down winning odds for the players but still, you can learn the basic strategies to be successful. There are some aspects of the game that can help you calculate the payouts and odds.
- As it was mentioned above, American Roulette features the additional double zero and it lowers winning odds for the players.
- Various bet types amount to different numbers of chips. Think of your bet amount and analyze the situation to select the most appropriate bet type and increase the roulette payouts.
- Use the roulette calculator to find out the winning odds and possible payouts in any sequence of events. The user should just enter the color, the number range, the bet type and size, then, select the necessary outcome
Remember that it’s impossible to calculate the odds and payouts exactly. American Roulette involves some logical thinking and the ability to predict. Try to figure out the next move and win the game using your intuition. Your success is always the combination of the strategy, gaming competence and luck.
Roulette is a game of chance with a spinning reel with numbered cells. The word roulette itself has its roots in the Latin rota, which means a wheel. The basis of the roulette wheel is a ball spinning in a circle.
The goal of the classic game or roulette wheel simulator is to predict the winning number and place a bet on it. Before the ball falls, players have the opportunity to place their bets on a special sector, trying to predict the winning number. In this case, you can choose not only one number, but two, three, or more.
Roulette is a cyclical game. As soon as the ball falls, the winning number is determined and all payments are made, the game starts over – the ball is relaunched and the players can place bets again. Roulette is a mathematically determined game based on the fact that the payouts are not equal to the chances of getting a winning number. After we know all the basic information about the game, let’s see where you can find the best and free roulette wheel simulator.
Free roulette simulator game – play online!
There are two most popular types of roulette – European and American. Experienced professionals advise newbies to choose the first one. This is explained by the fact that in Europe there is only one zero sector. There are two such sectors in American. Therefore, the chances of players at European roulette will be higher, and the risk is reduced. Below we have gathered a list of casinos with free online roulette.
- PlayAmo Casino. One of the best multi-lingual online casinos can offer 44 roulette games and 25 free spins as no deposit bonus.
- Wild Blaster pleases visitors with 23 roulette wheel simulator games and mobile roulette.
- Red Ping Win. This online casino can offer 4 roulette games and up to $100 as a sign-up bonus.
- Party Casino attracts new visitors with 34 roulette games, live dealer, and mobile games. Here players can also get up to $500 as a sign-up bonus.
Now let’s have a look at the best roulette casinos.
Best custom roulette spinner simulator
Here we have gathered the top three best online casinos.
- 888 Casino. The real giant among online casinos, 888 can offer 18 roulette games as well as roulette with the live dealer. 888 Casino also offers 30 free spins as no deposit bonus.
- JackPot City Casino has prepared 12 roulette wheel simulator and games with the live dealers. For gamblers is also available mobile roulette.
- Betway Casino. This gambling website attracts visitors with 32 roulette games and a generous welcome bonus. For players are also available live dealer games and mobile roulette.
We need to mention that all these casinos have gambling licenses. But we still recommend you read all terms and conditions very carefully.
It’s not a secret that gambling in the United States of America developed its own way than in Europe or Asia. Ever since the first colonists started playing for money, they have come up with their own games and changed the rules. American or double zero roulette appeared in the USA approximately in the middle of the 19th century based on the French variation of the game. And although Europe abandoned two zeros, gambling houses on the Mississippi River and Yukon casinos continued to play from zero and double zero. And now in the USA, Canada, and the Caribbean, American roulette with 38 digits on the wheel is widespread, while in European roulette only 37 digits are used.
We need to mention that you can always find detailed information about the rules and double zero roulette layout on the web.
Where to play American roulette online?
Here we have prepared for you a list with the most popular online casinos. In these gambling websites, gamblers can enjoy the American roulette.
- King Billy. This gambling website can offer a very generous bonus of up to $1000 and 200 free spins.
- Casino Estrella attracts visitors with a $100 as a welcome bonus and a wide range of interesting games including double zero roulette.
- Mansion Casino. Here gamblers can get up to $5000 as a welcome bonus.
Of course, you should remember that double zero roulette can be found in the other online casinos. We advise you to try the game in the demo mode and choose the best variation! Now let’s have a look at the American roulette payouts.
Roulette double zero payout
American gamblers have simplified the process of playing roulette, influencing the whole world, and making the game more dynamic and simpler. And the presence of double zero also adds another type of bets to the playing field – on five numbers (bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3). This bet is called the Top Line and pays 6 to 1.
Despite the 38 digits, the payouts on American Roulette remain the same as in other variations of the game. That doubles the advantage of the gambling house over the player. This advantage is 5.26%. And for the Top Line bet – 7.9%.